Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone. Liberating Structures are a disruptive innovation that can replace more controlling or constraining approaches.
Every person interested in leading change—in schools, hospitals, foundations, agencies, and businesses—can use Liberating Structures to generate innovation and great results.
We just finished the Liberating Structures Europe Tour Part 2 with workshops in Paris, London, Bern, Hamburg, Amsterdam, The Hague, and Brussels. Currently, upcoming workshops in 2019 are:
- September 3rd & 4th in Berlin, Germany
- October 3rd & 4th in Barcelona, Spain
- October 7th – 11th in The Hague, Netherlands (three events in one week)
- October 14th & 15th in Hamburg, Germany (in German)
- October 16th – 18th in Munich, Germany
- October 23rd – 25th in Malmö, Sweden
- November 20th & 21st in Amsterdam, Netherlands
For 2020, there are the following workshops scheduled:
- January 13th & 14th in Hamburg, Germany (in German)
- March 16th & 17th in Hamburg, Germany (in German)
If you can’t wait until then and need more information on Liberating Structures, you can visit:
The English Liberating Structures Website
The German Liberating Structures Website
The French Liberating Structures Website
The Dutch Liberating Structures Website
The Russian Liberating Structures Website
Join the Liberating Structures Slack community
Or even better: go out and meet people. Below you can find all the European Liberating Structures user groups where you can get a first hand experience of working with Liberating Structures.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com!