Liberating Structures are easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust. They quickly foster lively participation in groups of any size, making it possible to truly include and unleash everyone. Liberating Structures are a disruptive innovation that can replace more controlling or constraining approaches.
Every person interested in leading change—in schools, hospitals, foundations, agencies, and businesses—can use Liberating Structures to generate innovation and great results.
After a very successful year 2019 with a global LS Gathering in Seattle and a European Learning Gathering in Hamburg here are the dates for upcoming workshops in 2020:
- March 11th & 12th in Amsterdam (in English)
- March 19th & 20th in Berlin, Germany (in English & German)
- March 23rd & 24th in Lisbon, Portugal
- March 26th & 27th in Zurich, Switzerland (in German)
- March 26th – 28th in Helsinki, Finnland
- March 30th – April 3rd in Brussels, Belgium
- April 20th & 21st in Hamburg, Germany (in German)
- May 26th & 27th in Copenhagen (in English)
- November 18th & 19th in Amsterdam (in English)
If you can’t wait until then and need more information on Liberating Structures, you can visit:
The English Liberating Structures Website
The German Liberating Structures Website
The French Liberating Structures Website
The Dutch Liberating Structures Website
The Russian Liberating Structures Website
The Italian Liberating Structures Website
Join the Liberating Structures Slack community
Or even better: go out and meet people. Below you can find all the European Liberating Structures user groups where you can get a first hand experience of working with Liberating Structures.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!